Tuesday 17 March 2009

Jesolo 2009 Results

Im not going into detail about the results as many blogs have already reported them and all results can be found here
http://www.federginnastica.it/immagini/archivio/articoli/foto_articolo_4468.pdf
http://www.federginnastica.it/immagini/archivio/articoli/foto_articolo_4470.pdf
Instead I thought I would give some information on the lesser known gymnasts from Great Britain that competed. One of my favourite juniors is Lizzie Beddoe I have watched her compete since her first grades competitions when she was nine and I have always loved her style and form. Now she is finally age eligible for International Junior Competitons and made her debut for Great Britain. She was Nationl champion at age 9,10,11 and 13 years old and is coached by Tracey Skirton and is a member of the Welsh Squad. This is her bars routine from Jesolo

She doesnt yet have high difficulty but I love te way she performs especially on floor. This is her floor routine when she was 11. I will post her floor from jesolo when it appears on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment